MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Refreshing iced tea made with green tea, sweetened with honey and flavored with fresh mint and a touch of vanilla extract. With the heat index in the triple digits, time to cool off with a tall glass.
Honey Mint Green Iced Tea
- 8 cups hot boiling water
- 1/4 cup pure honey
- 3–4 stems fresh mint
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 bags Bigelow green tea
- Bring water to a boil and take off heat.
- Add tea bags to it and steep for 10-13 minutes. (Longer than usual steep time is recommended here because tea will be used as iced tea.)
- Take out tea bags and stir in mint, honey and vanilla extract.
- Using a wooden spoon, press some of the mint leaves to help infuse tea with mint flavor.
- Let it cool to room temperature and then refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yields: 8 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings