MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: We explained the difference between Lattes and Cappuccinos, then provided you a Latte recipe yesterday. Now try your hand at a Cappuccino.
- 1 cup milk, preferably skim
- strong coffee
- cinnamon, for dusting
- cocoa powder, for dusting
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug or Glass Mug):
- Brew some strong coffee
- Half fill a 2 cup measuring cup with milk (skim milk gives the best foam).
- Microwave until almost boiling, about 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Place a whisk in the milk.
- Holding the handle between your palms, vigorously rub your hands together so the whisk spins back and forth, creating foam.
- Partially fill a mug with the coffee.
- Pour in the hot milk, holding the foam back with a spoon.
- Ladle on the foam.
- Dust with cinnamon and cocoa powder.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving