MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: A thick and creamy banana smoothie that tastes like a slice of banana cream pie!
Healthy Banana Cream Pie Smoothie
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/3 cup low-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 4 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey (raw honey, if you can find it)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 heaping cup of ice (more or less to fit your desired consistency)
- Place all ingredients in the body of a blender.
- Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Serve at once!
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yields: 2 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings