MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This Guinness Chocolate Mug Cake takes less than 5 minutes to make, and when you top it with chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and chocolate sprinkles, you’re in for a delicious little treat you’ll want to make over and over again.
Guinness Chocolate Mug Cake
- ½ tsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 5 Tbsp Guinness
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Chocolate ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- Grease mug with the vegetable oil.
- Add butter to mug and microwave for 30 seconds until melted. Whisk in remaining cake ingredients to mug in the order listed, whisking together after each addition.
- Microwave on high for 60 – 75 seconds, the cake should spring back when touched once done, you can also test it with a cake tester to see if it comes clean.
- Top with a scoop of chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate syrup and sprinkles.
- You need to use a porcelain/ceramic mug for mug cakes.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving