Green Tea Frappuccino
An easier version of the creamy Green Tea Frappuccino. This version is still a rich, icy, and thick Frappuccino and like it’s counterpart, you may become addicted.
- 1 tsp. Premium Japanese Matcha-Green Tea Powder
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Whipped Cream, cold
- 1/4 Cup Water, cold or iced water
- 1.5 Cups Ice
- 3 Tbs. Vanilla syrup or any other that you like (such as melon syrup)
- Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into tall glass or MogoBox.com mug.
- Add Whipped Cream Topping and sprinkle with a dash of green tea powder.
- Stir it and drink it up!!!
Yields: 1 – 2 servings