MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Say hello to my little friend, The Godfather Cocktail. Certain booze lends themselves to certain situations. I drink rum when I want to celebrate, wine when I want to relax, and whiskey (The Godfather) when I’m ready to raise things up a notch. The history of this particular drink is fuzzy, which is how you’ll feel after you consume a couple of these bad boys.
- 1 shot scotch whiskey (or bourbon)
- 1 shot amaretto
- Frozen whiskey stones (optional)
- Fresh cherries (optional)
- Drop a few frozen whiskey stones into your favorite glass. Godfather cocktails are usually served in an old-fashioned glass, but use what you have.
- Pour both the whiskey and amaretto over the stones, and give a gentle stir. Add cherries if you wish for garnish.
- Sip, look fancy, and enjoy!
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving