MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: A tasty beverage to sweeten things up a bit. This latte fits the bill and is a welcome change to the usual cup of black coffee. These obviously taste best with a few gingerbread cookies dunked into frothy milk if Santa left any!
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1-2 Tablespoons molasses- more or less to taste
- 3/4 cup strong coffee (or 4 shots of espresso)
Optional Ingredients for Topping:
- Whipped Cream
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Bring the milk to a simmer on the stove stirring often. Don’t let the milk boil!
- Whisk together the spices, maple syrup and molasses with the 3/4 cup coffee. Whisk well until the spices have dissolved.
- Divide the coffee mixture between two MogoBox.com mugs and top with warmed milk. Garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- *Use this recipe as a guide. *Adjust measurements and ingredients as necessary. *Taste test as you go.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings