MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Everyone’s favorite holiday drink gets boozy and a little spicy.
Gingerbread Eggnog White Russian
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon for rimming glasses
- 2 tsp. sugar for rimming glasses
- 4 oz. eggnog
- 4 oz. vodka
- 4 oz. Kahlua
- 3 tsp. 3 teaspoons molasses
- 1/8 tsp. ginger
- Whipped cream for topping
- Molasses drizzle for topping
- Mix cinnamon and sugar, then pour onto a plate. Wet rims of each glass and dip them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour eggnog, vodka, Kahlua, molasses, and ginger. Shake to combine.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream, then add a light drizzle of molasses.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings