MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Ginger has powerful anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-viral qualities. This root reinforces overall health, as it is high in multiple minerals, anti-oxidants, vitamin C, and magnesium.
- 1 quarter teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 quarter teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- Organic honey
- Cup of water
- Boil the water.
- Add the ginger and turmeric.
- Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the milk
- Strain the tea into a cup.
- You can optionally flavor it.
- Serve in your Simply White Porcelain Tea Mugs.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving