Fuss Free Hot Cranberry Tea
I have looked for recipes for hot cranberry tea that are simple and don’t involve a lot of time. This is it!
- 1/2 gallon orange juice
- 1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 (2.25 ounce) packages small red cinnamon candies
- 1/2 gallon water
- 8 tea bags
- Combine the orange juice, cranberry-raspberry juice, pineapple juice, and cinnamon candies in a large stockpot; cook over high heat until the candies dissolve.
- Combine the water and tea bags in a separate pot and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 to 10 minutes; pour into juice mixture.
- Serve hot in your favorite MogoBox.com mug.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes