MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This fluffy vanilla cake is filled with colorful sprinkles, creating a festive cake perfect for birthdays, celebrations or whenever you need some cake.
Funfetti Mug Cake
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp granulated white sugar
- 3 tbsp fat free milk (see note)
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp sprinkles
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- In a microwave-safe mug (that can hold at least 8 oz of liquid), add flour, baking powder, sugar, milk, oil, and vanilla. Mix with a small whisk until batter is completely smooth.
- Stir in 1 tsp of sprinkles. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 tsp of sprinkle on top.
- Cook in the microwave for about 1 minute, or until cake looks done. Let cake cool a few minutes before eating. Cake is best consumed right after the few minutes of cooling time.
- You can substitute with other types of milk but I found fat-free milk yields the best results.
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving