Fruit Tea Punch
- 8 cups water, divided in half
- 1 family size tea bag
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- sliced orange, lemon or fresh mint for garnish
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan. Add tea bag and cinnamon stick, remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Once steeped, remove cinnamon and tea bag.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in orange juice and lemonade concentrates.
- Pour mixture into pitcher, add remaining 4 cups water and pour over ice.
- Garnish with fresh mint or lemon slice if desired.
Try replacing the lemonade concentrate with pineapple or other fruit juice concentrate.
To make an adult version, mix fruit tea with dark rum and garnish with an orange.
Couple the cinnamon stick with 5 whole cloves and some star anise for a spiced fruit tea.