MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This ice-cold drink combines the wonderful flavors of chocolate, coffee, and ice cream. It’s quick and easy, as well as perfect for a summer day.
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes hot cocoa mix
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream (optional)
- Combine the hot cocoa mix, milk, ice cream, coffee, and ice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving