MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Frozen Hot Chocolate is a refreshing summertime milkshake that’s more icy than creamy, with the rich flavors you love from a cup of hot chocolate, topped with whipped cream!
Frozen Hot Chocolate
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate , or milk chocolate (your favorite kind)
- 1 Tablespoon store-bought hot chocolate powder
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3–4 cups Ice cubes
- Whipped Cream for topping, optional
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and melt in the microwave on half power, stirring every 20 seconds.
- In a blender, add the remaining 1 cup milk, chocolate mixture and ice. Blend well until smooth. Taste and add more ice if you want it thicker, and another spoonful of hot chocolate mix if you’d like it sweeter.
- Serve immediately, topped with sweetened whipped cream and chocolate curls, if desired.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings