Fresh Orange Mint Tea
Southerners love their iced tea. This fruit tea is a fresh and delicious alternative.
- 1 quart of water
- 3 tea bags
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- fresh orange or lemon wedges and mint leaves for garnish, optional
- Bring the 1 quart of water to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add the 3 tea bags, 3 tablespoons of fresh mint leaves, and 3 tablespoons of sugar and then remove from the heat. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags, squeezing them to extract all of the flavor. Pour the tea into a large pitcher; add the 4 cups of orange juice and 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and stir to blend.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.
- Serve in your MogoBox.com Simply White Porcelain Tea Mugs over ice.
- Garnish servings with fresh orange or lemon wedges and mint leaves, if desired.
Yields: 2 quarts