MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Louis Hirsch, the GM of Morels Steakhouse & Bistro at The Palazzo in Las Vegas, created this nod to reluctant rebel pilot and all-around intergalactic heartthrob Han Solo because only a person of his confidence could find a positive use for that pink-headed stepchild of the wine world, white zinfandel.
- 1-1⁄2 oz. Partida blanco tequila
- 1⁄2 oz. Agave nectar
- 1⁄2 oz. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz. White zinfandel
- Lemon wheel, garnish
- Straw, garnish
- Combine the tequila, agave nectar and juice into a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass.
- Float with the white zinfandel.
- Cut a hole in the corner of a lemon wheel (so it looks like the Death Star) and garnish.
- Add a straw.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving