MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: 4th of July is a few days away. Happy 242nd Birthday America! Time to get ready for the fireworks with this Firecracker Cocktail!
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1.5 oz. blue curaçao
- 1 oz. grenadine
- Splash of simple syrup
Instructions to make the simple syrup:
- Take 1/4 cup of water and 1/4 cup of sugar in a sauce pan over medium heat – stir until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Take the saucepan off the heat.
- Allow the syrup to cool.
Instructions fo make the drink:
- Take a tall glass and fill with ice.
- Slowly add grenadine.
- Next add blue curaçao – slowly — the weight of the liquid is different than the grenadine thus it floats on top.
- Next take a shaker – place ice lemon juice, simple syrup and vodka. Cover and shake. Slowly add to the glass.
- Garnish with a cherry if you like
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving