Eggnog Hot Chocolate
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: It’s eggnog season. It’s cold outside. Why not wrap your hands around this eggnog orange and vanilla infused hot chocolate to melt the cold away?
- 3 cups whipping cream, half-and-half or milk
- 3 2×1/2-inch pieces of orange peel
- 1 whole vanilla bean or 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 whole nutmegs
- 2 -4 ounces white chocolate and/or milk chocolate candy bars
- 2 tablespoons liqueur, such as Navan Vanilla (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, combine whipping cream, orange peel, vanilla bean and nutmegs; heat to a simmer.
- Stir in as many chunks of candy bars as you like, stirring until melted.
- Remove from heat;
- Pour into MogoBox.com mug.
- Stir in liqueur, if you like.
- Remove peel, vanilla bean and nutmegs.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings