MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Yes! Edible cookie dough, chocolate chip cookies, all in a milkshake! Enough said.
Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Milkshake
Ingredients for Milkshake:
- 1.25 cups of milk
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup cookie dough (see below)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- whipped cream
- ½ cup cookie dough for rim garnish
- ⅓ cup milk chocolate chips for rim garnish
- 1 chocolate chip cookie per glass per garnish
Ingredients for Cookie Dough:
- ¾ cup shortening
- 1¼ cups packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups + 2 Tbsp flour, sifted
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Start by making your cookie dough. Combine the shortening with the sugars and salt and mix in your stand mixer. Then mix in your milk and vanilla, and then slowly add the flour. Once combined, if too dry, add in your 2 Tbsp of water, 1 Tbsp at a time.
- Next, add your cookie dough (minus chocolate chips) to the rims of your glasses and then immediately roll in chocolate chips and place in the freezer to harden.
- Next, make your milkshake. Combine milk, ice cream, 1 cup of cookie dough, and ½ cup of chocolate chips in your blender and blend.
- Pour milkshake into each glass, top with an extra spoonful of cookie dough (with chocolate chips), add whipped cream, and a cookie on top.
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings