MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Ready in 90 seconds! This mug cake is moist, delicious and topped with a lovely vanilla icing that soaks into the cake and infuses it with sweetness!
Easy Vanilla Mug Cake
Ingredients for the Cake:
- 4 Tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Ingredients for the Icing:
- 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter. softened
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions for the Cake:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into greased mug (at least 16 ounces).
- Microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds (or 90 seconds).
Instructions for the Icing:
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Drizzle over cake either inside the mug or pop cake out of mug onto plate.
- For thicker icing, add more sugar. For thinner icing, add a bit more milk.
Cook Time: 90 seconds
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving