Easy Peppermint Mocha
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: A quick and easy Peppermint Mocha recipe! So easy that you really could make it anytime this holiday season, for a quick nightcap, a special weekend treat or even a fun party drink!
- 8 oz Maxwell House coffee
- 1 packet hot chocolate
- 1½ tbsp peppermint syrup
- 1-2 oz milk
- Whipped cream (opt)
- Crushed candy cane (opt)
- Brew 8 oz. of Maxwell House coffee (any blend will do) and pour into your MogoBox.com mug.
- Add 1 to 1½ tbsp of peppermint syrup (not extract) to the coffee and stir. Adjust based on taste.
- Add a packet of your favorite hot chocolate to the coffee and stir until blended.
- Add a splash of milk (1 to 2 oz).
- Top with whipped cream and crushed candy canes for garnish and enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving