MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This yummy dessert recipe is perfect for those cozy nights at home where you want a sweet treat but don’t want to make a whole batch of something.
Easy Microwave Bread Pudding in a Mug
- 1 1/2-2 King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls cubed
- 2 TBSP chocolate I used semi-sweet, but this is your flavor preference
- 1 egg
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Sprinkle of nutmeg or mace
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug or Glass Mug):
- In a large measuring cup add the egg, sugar, milk, cinnamon and vanilla and whisk together.
- In a large microwavable ramekin, add the cubed King’s Hawaiian rolls.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top of the bread.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle the top of the dish with mace or nutmeg.
- Put in microwave for 1 minute then check if the egg mixture has set.
- Microwave for another 30 minutes and check again.
- Continue to microwave at additional 15 minute intervals until the egg mixture is set.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute + 45 second
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving