Easy Iced Coffee
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Stop spending loads of money at the drive-thru when you can make an even better tasting iced coffee at home. Get your morning off to a great start with a quick, easy iced coffee that tastes amazing!
- 8 – 12 oz. Brewed Coffee, refrigerated
- Coffee Ice Cubes
- 1/2 oz. Flavored Syrup (sugar free or regular) my favorites are almond and vanilla
- 1/3 cup Milk or Half & Half
- Utilizing your coffee maker, brew your desired amount of coffee. Store in the refrigerator until completely cooled, preferably over night. Brew an additional amount of coffee and pour into an ice cube tray. Freeze.
- When ready to make your coffee, add the coffee ice cubes to your desired MogoBox.com Mug, glass or to-go cup. Pour the cold coffee over the ice. Pour the syrup and milk over the coffee. Stir and enjoy.
Yields: 1 serving
Prep Time: 5 minutes