MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This quick and easy punch is perfect for Easter or any special occasion. The mix of juices makes a fresh and flavorful punch.
Easter Brunch Punch
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups peach nectar
- 1 (1-liter) bottle ginger ale
- 5 cups ice cubes
- Orange, lemon, and pineapple slices for garnish
- In a large punch bowl, combine orange juice and lemonade concentrates, pineapple juice and peach nectar; stir until well combined.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve then stir in ginger ale and ice cubes, float fruit slices on top, and serve immediately.
- If you prefer an alcoholic version, substitute 1 (750-ml) bottle of champagne for the ginger ale.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 15 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings