MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This Drinking Chocolate is the richest, most indulgent hot chocolate recipe ever! It’s like drinking hot ganache and it’s to die for!
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup International Delight Coffee Creamer (any flavor)
- 2 cups semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Add milk, creamer, and chocolate chips to a medium saucepan.
- Heat over medium-low heat, whisking often, until melted and smooth. Make sure to stir in the corners of the pan; the chocolate will melt and gather in the edges.
- Serve hot with whipped cream.
- If you can’t find the coffee creamer, you can substitute whole milk.
- Add peppermint or orange extract to taste for a fun holiday flavor or add the drinking chocolate to coffee to make a mocha.
- For an adult drink, add a shot of peppermint schnapps, amaretto, or Bailey’s.
Yields: 3 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings