MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This is a great after-school snack. Feel free to add nuts or other things instead of chocolate chips.
Deep Dish Cookie in a Mug
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 pinches salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- Mix melted butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla together in a microwave-safe mug; add flour, baking powder, and salt and mix thoroughly.
- Stir chocolate chips into the doughy mixture until just combined.
- Cook in microwave oven until cookie-like, about 1 minute.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving