Creamy Coffee Drinkable Yogurt
A super-easy creamy coffee drink which could be served right from the yogurt cup, but use your MogoBox.com mug instead. It’s more fun!
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Light very vanilla or Boston cream pie yogurt
- 3 tablespoons brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 teaspoon caramel sauce
- 2 small ice cubes
- Whipped cream topping, if desired
- Eat about a tablespoon of yogurt out of the yogurt cup.
- Stir brewed coffee and caramel sauce into yogurt cup with fork until smooth OR
- Add the yogurt to your MogoBox.com mug, then stir brewed coffee and caramel sauce with a fork until smooth.
- Add ice cubes, and top with topping. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 serving