MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This rich and creamy mug meal is a great way to use leftover chicken, but chopped chicken lunch meat or canned chicken works just as well in a pinch. Total Cost: $3.94
Creamy Chicken Casserole in a Mug
- 1/2 cup spaghetti noodles, broken into thirds: 22 cents
- 1/4 cup half-and-half: 58 cents
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese: $1.70
- 2 ounces chopped chicken: $1
- 2 tablespoons frozen peas, thawed in cool water and drained: 20 cents
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder: 9 cents
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder: 11 cents
- Pinch of salt and pepper: 4 cents
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- Put the pasta in a mug, and fill it with water until the pasta is covered.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes, then stir the noodles to keep them from clumping.
- Microwave the pasta for another 90 seconds to 2 minutes, depending on how firm you like your noodles.
- Drain the pasta.
- Combine the noodles and remaining ingredients in mug.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Let it cool for 1 minute.
Total Cook Time: 4 to 5 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving