Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
MogoBox.com MogoBlog MogoLicous Tasty Tips Presents: Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade is so gosh darn good but why spend the $$’s when you can easily make your own. Treat yourself to a tasty and cheaper version right at home.
- 2 Tazo Passion Tea Bags
- 16 oz Water
- 4 oz Lemonade
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla
- Boil water.
- Remove from heat add tea bags, sugar and vanilla.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Add ice to a tall closeable container.
- Add 8 oz tea and 2 oz of lemonade per serving.
- Shake well to mix.