Copycat Starbucks Caramel Creme Brûlée Latte
Ingredients for Caramel Creme Brûlée Latte:
- 3/4 cup strong coffee or one shot espresso
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vanilla syrup (see recipe below)
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- Whipped cream and candied caramel bits for topping
Ingredients for Vanilla Syrup*:
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
* This syrup recipes makes enough for 9 servings of the caramel creme brulee latte, so you will likely have some leftover. It will keep if stored at room temperature in an air tight container.
Directions for Caramel Creme Brûlée Latte:
- Line the inside of a mug with the caramel ice cream topping.
- Brew coffee or espresso and pour into the prepared mug. Add the vanilla syrup and stir well.
- Steam milk or microwave for about 45 seconds in the microwave. then pour milk into the mug.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel pieces (optional) and serve in a MogoBox.com mug.
Directions for the Vanilla Syrup:
- Combine water, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and allow to boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the syrup from heat and allow to cool to room temperature. Then stir in the vanilla extract.