Copycat Olive Garden Peach Tea Recipe
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tips brings you another homemade iced tea. Arefreshing drink, especially on hot summer days! Add a little fruit to sass it up for a little extra punch.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2-3 sliced fresh peaches
- 6 cups brewed tea
- Place the sugar, 1 cup of the water and the peaches into a saucepan and cook until they come to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer (medium).
- Crush the peaches as you stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, turn off the burner, cover, and allow the mixture to rest for about 30 minutes.
- Strain the syrup to remove the fruit pieces.
- Save the fruit pieces for smoothies.
- Add the syrup to the tea and refrigerate. Serve over ice.