CopyCat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tip of the Day: This CopyCat Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade is going to quickly become one of your favorite frozen treats this summer. A delish and smooth vanilla milkshake with a bit of sunshine added.
- 1 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice (Sunkist brand is recommended as it is the brand that Chick Fil-A uses)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2-1/2 cups Water
- Edy’s Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- Add lemon juice and sugar to pitcher.
- If you are using bottled lemon juice, increase amount to 1-1/2 cups.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add water and stir until well mixed.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to chill.
- Add 1 cup chilled lemonade and 2 cups (about 4 scoops) ice cream to blender.
- Pour into your not so beer, “Whopper Beer Mug” and garnish with lemon slice.