MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: If you’re in the mood for a coffee smoothie, but don’t want to blow your diet out of the water, this easy coffee smoothie recipe is just the thing for you.
- chia seeds, soaked (only add this if you are using a high powered blender)
- strong coffee
- almond milk, unsweetened
- peanut butter or peanut butter powder
- cocoa powder
- protein powder
- Add banana to blender. The more ripe your banana, the sweeter your smoothie will turn out. Just like when you’re making banana bread. Don’t be afraid of the dark spots.
- Add 6 ounces of strong black coffee.
- Add 6 ounces of almond milk. We used vanilla unsweetened.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chia seeds. They’re best if soaked overnight first. If you do not own a high powered blender, you’ll want to skip this step. Gritty coffee is no fun. Don’t worry, it’s still super delicious without the chia!
- Blend until smooth. If you’re using chia seeds, you’ll want to scrape the sides a few times to make sure everything is well blended.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 250 kcal
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings