MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Rich coffee flavours blitzed into a creamy, icy slush – this is the ultimate decadence.
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 50ml coconut milk
- 2 shots of espresso
- optional: a dash of coffee liqueur
Ingredients for Frozen Coconut Cream:
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean pods
- 150ml light coconut milk
- First, for the Frozen coconut Cream: Combine the vanilla and coconut milk in a pan and scorch the milk by bringing it to the boil, then pop it in the freezer.
- Meanwhile, soak the chia seeds in a splash of coconut milk until it reaches the consistency of frogspawn – not the most appealing thing you’ve ever read in a recipe, but the similarity is unfortunately quite unmistakable!
- Pop the frozen cream and chia seeds into a blender with the espresso and blitz.
- If you fancy it, add a dash of coffee liqueur for good measure.
Yields: 2 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings