MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Creamy and energizing Coffee Breakfast Smoothie full of dark chocolate and coffee flavors. This smoothie is full of nutrients. Perfect meal to start the day!
Coffee Breakfast Smoothie
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup black coffee chilled
- 1 very ripe banana frozen
- 4 tablespoons rolled oats *
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao
- 1 tablespoon date syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Additional : whipped full-fat coconut milk cream optional, raw cocoa beans
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix until well combined.
- If necessary, add some more milk to get a smoothie desired consistency.
- Add more honey or syrup to sweeten the smoothie, if necessary. As a measure I used a US cup (240 ml).
- * For gluten-free version, use certified gluten-free rolled oats.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving