Coconut Tres Leches Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 1 14 – ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 14 – ounce can sweetened condensed milk (2/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- 1/4 cup chocolate shavings (optional)
- In medium saucepan combine fat-free milk, coconut milk, and sweetened condensed milk. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally. Whisk in cocoa powder until well-combined.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Serve in mugs topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 5 (1-cup) servings
Servings Per Recipe 5, Folate (µg) 12, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 1, sodium (mg) 137, sugar (g) 37, Potassium (mg) 386, chol. (mg) 33, Riboflavin (mg) 0, sat. fat (g) 20, Niacin (mg) 0, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Monounsaturated fat (g) 3, cal. (kcal) 445, calcium (mg) 333, pro. (g) 11, iron (mg) 1, vit. A (IU) 583, carb. (g) 43, vit. C (mg) 1, Fat, total (g) 26, Thiamin (mg) 0