Coconut Oil Coffee Creamer
It doesn’t make your coffee greasy or coconut-y as one might think. Instead, this coconut oil coffee creamer will provide you with a rich and creamy coffee that is perfectly sweetened with honey and flavoured with cinnamon and vanilla. NO palm-oil, No preservatives, and No artificial sweeteners!
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, organic (soft but not melted)
- 1/2 cup raw honey (I buy mine from a local source)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder, organic
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder organic (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir or whisk together until they’re well combined.
- Store in a glass jar with a sealed lid. You can store it in the cupboard and doesn’t need to be refrigerated as it won’t spoil.
How to Use Coconut Oil Coffee Creamer
- Brew your favorite (fair-trade, organic!) cup of coffee (about 2 cups).
- Add 1-2 tbsp. of coconut oil coffee creamer to your hot coffee.
- At this point, you can also add a teaspoon of grass-fed butter. This is totally optional and isn’t part of the creamer concoction, but it will enhance the creaminess and flavor!
- Using a blender or mini bullet blender, blend the coffee + creamer on high for about 5 seconds.
- Pour into your special MogoBox.com mug and enjoy.