Cinnamon Sore Throat Tea
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Anything that helps you feel better, I’m ALL for! That’s where this Cinnamon Sore Throat Tea comes in. It’s good. It soothes and coats. It comforts. It tastes yummy. And, it’s easy to make, so even if you’re home alone and don’t feel like doing anything, you can make it quickly and crawl back in bed.
- 1 cup milk (use your favorite dairy or plant-based)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 tablespoon mild tasting honey
- Place milk in a small saucepan and scald (heat) on low until hot but not boiling. Stir in the cinnamon, ginger, and honey until well mixed. Sip from your MogoBox.com Simply White Porcelain Tea Mug to soothe.
- Or, place all ingredients in a microwave safe cup and microwave on high for 1-1 ½ minutes (microwave times will vary), or until hot. Stir and sip from your MogoBox.com Simply White Porcelain Tea Mug.
Yields: 1 serving