MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Rich, refreshing iced coffee sweetened with the flavors of brown sugar and cinnamon. Divine!
Cinnamon Dolce Iced Coffee
Ingredients for the Cinnamon Dolce Coffee syrup:
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 5-inch cinnamon stick
Ingredients for the Iced Coffee:
- Ice or coffee ice cubes
- 1 cup cold-brewed iced coffee concentrate
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon dolce syrup (recipe below)
Instructions for the Cinnamon Dolce Coffee:
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan and set over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through and the sugar has dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Remove cinnamon stick.
- Keeps refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Instructions for the Iced Coffee:
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
- Add coffee concentrate, 2 tablespoons of cinnamon dolce syrup (add less or more depending on your preference), and half and half to desired point of creaminess.
- Drop in a straw and serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings