Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake
Note that the sweetness of this smoothie comes from the ripeness of the bananas so be sure to use some that are well ripened. If you still would like it a little bit sweeter you could add in a little honey or cut back a touch on the cocoa powder.
This is one creamy, protein rich smoothie you are going to love!
- 2 large overripe bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen*
- 1 cup original almond milk (or more to thin as desired)
- 3/4 cup ice
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender
- Process until well pureed.
- Serve immediately in your favorite MogoBox.com mug.
*The overripe bananas will add the sweetness for the smoothie so use some that have a generous amount of speckles, Don’t use black bananas though. Those are just gross.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 servings