MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Chocolate Chip muffin in a mug. Another quick and easy snack solution sure to please that cooks in 90 seconds.
Chocolate Chip Muffin Mug
1 oz. chocolate chips
¼ cup oat flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg white
½ teaspoon cinnamon
- dallop of butter, optional
- sprinkle with chocolate shavings, optional
- Mix together egg white and honey in a greased coffee mug.
- Add oat flour, baking powder, and cinnamon, and mix until combined.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds (times may vary).
- Leave the egg yolk in for a sponge-like dough.
- Can also use all purpose flour instead of oat flour. Turns out great!
Cook Time: 1 minute 30 seconds
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving