MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This chocolate chip cookie in a mug just takes one minute to cook in the microwave and it’s done to perfection! It’s a great mug cookie for one when you just want a little something sweet at night and I give you permission to keep it all for yourself. NO sharing allowed for this chocolate mug dessert.
Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug
- 1 tsp oil
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 3 brown sugar not packed, but heaping
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips semi-sweet are fabulous
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips for the top
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- Use a tall/large mug to make this as it will bubble up when cooking.
- Combine oil, milk, and vanilla in your mug
- Then add brown sugar, flour, baking powder and 2 tbsp. chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Sprinkle 1 more tbsp. chocolate chips on top and put into your microwave for 1 minute. Done!!
- It will turn out ooey and gooey like a cookie right out of the oven, if you want it more done cook for 1 min. 5 / 10 sec. instead of 1 minute, but I LOVE the ooey gooeyness!
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving