Chocolate Cherry Jubilee Frappe
A sweet frozen coffee drink made with cocoa and cherries.
- 1½ cups coffee, frozen, partially thawed
- ½ cup coconut milk from carton or milk, non-fat
- ½ cup cherries, frozen
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa (ie. Sharffen Berger)
- 2 tbsp. cherry juice (ie. maraschino cherry juice)
- ¼ tsp. stevia or 2 tbsp. sugar to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender
- Process until smooth, about two minutes.
- Pour into your MogoBox.com Mug.
- Insert straw and drink!
Calories per serving: 46.2, Fat: 1.6, Cholesterol: 0, Sodium: 38.1, Potassium: 41, Carbs: 9.2, Fiber: 1.9, Sugar: 5.8, Protein: .08
Prep Time: 4 minutes