Chocolate Chai Tea Latte
- 3 chai tea bags
- 2 tablespoons Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup low fat milk
- whipped cream and cinnamon to taste
- Add boiling water to tea bags and chocolate syrup in a MogoBox.com mug. Mix thoroughly, cover and let steep for 3-5 minutes.
- In another MogoBox.com mug, heat milk in microwave on high until it begins to foam – approximately 2 minutes (keep watch so that milk doesn’t boil over).
- Slowly poor chai chocolate syrup into milk (you can vary the amount of syrup you use according to taste).
- Top with whipped cream and a shake of cinnamon.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com mug
Cook time: 5 minutes