MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: The perfect breakfast for those of you who like a warm, hearty, scrumptious morning meal that can be made in a flash with very little mess!
Chocolate Baked Oatmeal in a Mug
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats*
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Silk Nutchello Dark Chocolate + Walnuts
- 1/2 of a medium banana mashed
- 1 Stevia packet for extra sweetness optional
- Optional for serving:
- fresh fruit yogurt, nut butter, maple syrup, chopped nuts and/or an extra splash of Nutchello or almond milk
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- Spray a medium to large microwave-safe mug with cooking spray and inside combine all ingredients.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir in and top with optional ingredients. I enjoyed my oatmeal with a Stevia packet, a splash of almond milk and fresh pomegranate seeds.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
- *Use certified gluten-free oats as needed. Quick cooking oats work too, if that’s what you have on-hand.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving