MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This easy mug cake is moist and chocolatey and you can definitely taste and smell the Bailey’s.
Chocolate Baileys Mug Cake
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2-3 tsp granulated white sugar depending on how sweet you want your cake
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp fat free milk
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Baileys Irish Cream
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- Combine all ingredients into an oversized microwave-safe mug. Mix with a small whisk until batter is smooth.
- Cook in the microwave for about 1 minute. Top of cake should be dry. Let cake cool a few minutes before eating. The cake is best consumed soon after it is cooked otherwise the alcohol flavor fades.
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving