Chile Mocha Latte
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Love the Starbucks flavor? Here’s an easy way to make a Chile Mocha Latte at home! You can even jar up the mix- it makes a great gift!
Ingredients for Chile Mocha Latte Mix and Coffee:
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- 6 oz. steamed milk
- Whipped cream, optional
Instructions to Make Chile Mocha Latte Mix and Coffee:
- Place all the ingredients in an 8-ounce mason jar.
- Stir to combine.
- Add one tablespoon of the Chile Mocha mix to your favorite brewed coffee.
- Add about 6 ounces of steamed milk to 2 ounces of brewed espresso for the Latte.
- If you’re more of a cafe Americano-type, this would work equally well with regular drip coffee + cream or half & half.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream, optional
Yields: 1 – 8 oz jar or 10 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings