MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Frappuccinos are actually pretty easy to make at home, so we try to keep strong coffee ice cubes in the freezer during the summer…..for our favorite drink anytime at home. Not only can you easily change up the flavor, but it’s super easy to make them with fewer calories than the coffee shops serve as well!
Caramel Drizzle Frappuccino
- 16 ounces strong brewed coffee, caramel flavor (ie. Folger Caramel Drizzle K-cups)
- 1/2 cup Caramel Flavored Creamer (ie. International Delight Fat Free Caramel Macchiato)
- 3/4 cup milk
- whipped cream (optional, but highly recommended)
- caramel topping
- Strong brew your coffee. Let it cool and fill ice cube tray. Pour in ice cube tray and place in freezer until solid (we usually leave ours over night)
- Once coffee ice cubes are frozen, add to blender with creamer and milk. Blend until smooth. If frappuccino is too thick, you may need more creamer (or milk). Just add a little at a time until consistency is pourable.
- Pour into glasses, and top with whipped cream, caramel topping. Serve with a straw.
Yields: 2 – 8oz. MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings