MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: I’m sure all of you have seen the 4th of July drinks floating around that have the layers of red, white, and blue, right? Every year, they become this huge hype all over again. And rightly so, because they are pretty amazing, honestly. Well, 4th of July, step aside, here’s your Halloween cousin that is just as cute!
Candy Corn Punch
- 1/3 part part Crush orange soda
- 1/3 part part yellow Gatorade
- 1/3 part part zero calorie lemonade Vitamin Water
- Fill your container to the very top with ice.
- Pour the orange soda in first until you’ve filled about 1/3 of your glass.
- Next, slowly pour the Gatorade directly on top of the ice and let it trickle down on top of the orange soda until it fills 2/3 of your glass.
- Finally, slowly pour the lemonade on top of the ice and let it trickle down on top of the Gatorade.
- Take care not to stir this drink or it won’t work.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 6 – 12 oz. MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings