MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Serve this unique Candy Corn Hot Chocolate for your little ones after trick or treating. This cocoa would even be fun for an adult Halloween party!
Candy Corn Hot Chocolate
- ½ gallon whole milk
- 1 (11-oz.) bag white chip morsels
- 2 cups candy corn
- Whipped cream, marshmallows or ghost peeps for serving
- In a 3-quart or larger slow cooker, add the milk, white chips, and candy corn.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, marshmallows, or ghost peeps.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Yields: 8 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings